Word


You make me feel full. Full of everything I could pray for this life. Please, never let me go. I love you to the moon and back. You're my reason to be, my only reason to smile every single day. I just want to say that I want to die when you're not here, beside me. Because I need you, I need your strength, your energy and your happiness to be me. Because I'm the girl who I want to be when I spend time with you. I know you're older, I know you're the bravest man that I couldn't have met in my life, but I'm in love with you since your first "hello" to me. My mom told me that fairytales didn't exist, that they're just an stupid imagination of an old and guileless woman. But I don't care, I know they exist, because I met you. I feel like a princess, I feel like I'm a good girl who find her own love. And I want to say that this is forever and nobody can stop what I'm feeling now. Do you understand what I'm feeling? I prefer to think that this love is just mine, that I'm the only one who can feel it. But I'm not selfish, I'm a dreamer who wants to live her dream, near you every single day of her life, do you want? Please, say yes. It's a word, the most perfect word you can hear. YES. If you ask me something that could be my answer, whatever was the question, I'll say yes. Please, ask me to stay. Please, ask me to love you. Please, ask me to do something. Please, ask me to smile. You're the man I dreamt, you're the only one who can love me, and you know it. You're quite and peaceful, because you know you are doing your best and you have a woman who loves you a lot. We don't need nothing more, because I have you, you have me, and that's all we need to go on. But I'm scared, because I love you even too enough. And my heart sometimes huts me, and I start crying. Then you come in to my room and hold me so tight. You know how to do to make me feel better, and I like how you do it. At nights I usually hug you, because I need your contact, and then you kiss my forehead. I look at you like I used to see movies when I was ten: princess was in love with the prince, and only love is the only main character. Everybody knows that we are in love, anyone can guess that our love will live forever. You give me peace, and I give you love.

"And I'm only me when I'm with you"


Comentarios